#92: A Place in the Sun (1951)


Starring: Montgomery Clift, Elizabeth Taylor, Shelley Winters, Anne Revere
Director: George Stevens
IMDB

Emily says:

In my opinion this film definitely didn't deserve to make this list. The characters were unlikable and the plot meandering and slow. It took everything within me not to turn it off halfway through.  Bad all around.

Paul says:


Due respect, I did not enjoy this film. It was painful to watch. I didn't like the main character. He was an idiot. He gets some of your sympathy early on as the lost scion of the wealthy Eastman family, but quickly squanders that by leading along two girls at once not wanting to disappoint either. Seriously. It's painful thinking about because it just wasn't enjoyable. I don't know how else to put it. I don't even want to talk about it anymore.

Rating: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment