#75: Dances with Wolves (1990)

Starring: Kevin Costner, Mary McDonnell, Graham Greene
Director: Kevin Costner
IMDB

Emily says:

I wasn't expecting to - but I loved every minute (all 181) of it. Costner's character is easy to relate to, grows and develops over the movie's course, and is surrounded by other characters that are intriguing. The wolf was probably my favorite character though - so sweet. And I was pleasantly surprised by the soundtrack - which was beautiful. I may even devote another 3 hours to watching it some other time.

Paul says:

2 comments:

  1. Mom - I'd forgotten how much you love this movie :o) I think that's why I wasn't expecting to like it - when we watched it when I was a kid I thought it was way too long! But we can definitely watch it this summer!

    ReplyDelete